Monday, August 23, 2010

You are my Sunshine!

I made this card for the spray ink challenge at Club Anya!
I made the paper with my reinkers, primary colors.
I had red, blue, yellow and every shade in between splattered on my hands!

When I finished, I thought it looked like a sunburst, so you are my sunshine came to mind.
I used metallic rub-on stuff (I found at a yard sale) to add some shimmer where the colors kinda turned brown and gray!
Love flirty Anya, she seemed the perfect fit!
Thanks for looking!
post message

2 comments:

  1. hey! this is fabulous! I love the different colors, so fun!! did you have any problems with ink stains? Super cute job hon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this background.... found you through 'betty stamps' dt call.... love your cards... you should enter more challenges... you do lovely work.
    lynx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)