Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Halloween Creepers

I love this new sweet and toxic set!
I thought it would go perfect with our Halloween 2001!
Thanks for looking!
I am surprised that there aren't very many
entries in the Scrapbook challenges!
I take them very seriously--:), and it's a great way
for me to get my scrapbooking caught up!
These images work so cute in scrapbooks!
We need them to start making digital kits!
I am also entering the Simon Says Challenge! Holiday blog hop!


I used Traci's Wednesday tutorial to gather the ribbon!
I love Halloween, so I suspect there will be many more Halloween pages in my future!

post message

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous layout Nat, great photographs, fantastic details and I just love the two cute GF images.
    Thanks so much for playing along with us in the Simon Says challenge and blog hop.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I <3 the Greeting Farm!!! Really gorgeous coloring on them!!


    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)