Thursday, September 30, 2010

Best Friends Forever!

I had an ectopic pregnancy burst my tube
this past weekend,
causing all sorts of pain and internal bleeding--
and emergency surgery!!!
Glad to be alive!
I am happy to be recovering and back to crafty activities!

This is my BFF altered notebook for the Greeting Farm challenge!
I wanted it to be all punky girl!


I went simple on colors: black, white, teal and hot pink!
I used hot pink paper, hot pink crepe material and black tulle for floral accents!
I used my 2 favorite creeper girls foam mounted for dimension.
The bff is a simple letter set, adorned with the
sweet & toxic stamp and wings embossed in sparkles
--and the tulle over the top!

It is pretty simple, but I wanted the girls
and the flowers to stand out!
Thanks for looking!

post message


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)