Sunday, April 6, 2014

Hood is Adorable!

 Hood is the April Stamp for the 
Super Secret Stamp Club at The Greeting Farm!
She is a super cutie!
 I got her Saturday and inked her up that night!
 And what's the FIRST thing I did???
Yep, inked her bad.  Her hood didn't quite make it...
 Paper Piecing to the rescue!
I just stamped her onto some patterned paper...
because Hood is into Chevron's too!
I carefully cut away everything that wasn't hood and cloak.
 Used some glue to tack it into place,
Colored the rest of her with copic markers...
 And made a SUPER simple card that will have 
no problems being mailed--plus it showcases the image!
I love it!

post message

1 comment:

  1. She is so darling and I can't wait t get mine in the mail! :) Great paper piecing on her hood and beautiful design with the doilies and flower. Thanks for joining us this week for FFF! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)