Thursday, March 3, 2011

Stylish eh?

Pay it forward Stylish blogger award!
Grace sent me this award from http://sugarcards.blogspot.com/
{whom is super cute and talented btw!}
along with the pledge to share the love! 

And theoretically, each blog is supposed to 
pay it forward to 8 blogs & share 8 things about themselves!

8 Blogs I love: {in no particular order}

8 things about myself:
I just turned 30
I have 3 beautiful children that I homeschool
My husband is in the Army and wont be back around until July :(
I just purchased copics and love them
I love sandwiches
I am a Mormon living in Utah
I am an optimist
 My favorite color is blue...but I am on a black & white kick!



post message

6 comments:

  1. how sweet are you! <3 thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nat,
    Thanks so much for the lovely award. I am honoured that you thought of me.
    Susan xxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nat, Thank you very much for this award! I'm really flattered! Thanks for your sweet comment!

    Hugs Sanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nat! Thank you for this awesome award! I really appreciate it! And thank you for your sweet comments too!
    Hugs,
    Maribeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww thanks so much Nat!! I'm honoured you thought of me and passed this on! (HUGS) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the award I just posted on the blog. Love your blog!! Super cute!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)